- The NFAC Archery Golf course is maintained by memberships and donations. The course is open to members and non-members, from the first weekend in April through the second weekend in September. Exceptions are the first weekend in May, third weekend in June and the second weekend in August during which the club holds shoots that are open to the public for a fee.
- Camping is on a first come, first serve donation basis throughout the season. Large groups should call 920-233-2247 ahead of time to schedule. Water, electricity and outdoor toilets are available onsite. Quiet hours are from 11 P.M. to 7 A.M. The campgrounds will be closed and locked during the closed season.
- Campfires are permitted only in the burn barrels provided onsite. All campfires must be attended at all times. No living trees may be cut for firewood. Dead or fallen wood near the campgrounds may be used for fires. Occasionally burning bans may be in effect for all fires. Burning bans will be posted on the clubhouse wall and/or in the campgrounds.
- No motor vehicles, fireworks or firearms are permitted on the archery course. No hunting is permitted on the property.
- Please use caution and common sense when shooting archery golf. Always make sure the fairways are clear of people before teeing off. Always remove the flagpole when searching for lost arrows. Never shoot down a fairway with a missing flagpole. It is a good idea to wait five minutes at each tee prior to shooting. Always be sure of what is beyond your target.
- There is no onsite garbage disposal; all garbage must be taken with you.